Our recent post, What’s Your Google Problem?, has been getting a fair amount of traffic and attention. I wanted to follow up with one more way you can alleviate the problem you might not have known you had.
- Go to http://www.google.com/places/ and click the Get Started Arrow
- Enter your Google log in data
- On the next page, enter your phone number as requested to pull up your business information. If your information is not found, you will have to enter it manually on the next page.
- You will then be asked to confirm your business information in order to claim your Place.
- Google will mail you (I know right?) a post card within the next week with a pin for you to claim your Place profile as your own. When this is received just enter the number and your Place will soon be yours on Google as well.
Why go to all of this trouble? Because when visitors start leaving comments about the good or bad product and service dealings they have had with your company you will now be notified of them. Before, they were just sitting out there creating first impressions with online visitors.
Still need help? Let’s talk.